In the event of an emergency or while you are in the field, you need to know where you are and where you need to go. Coordinate Scale Protractor will accurately show your coordinates and endpoint when used with a scaled map. Measuring 5” X 5”, the Army map protractor can be used with a variety of metric-based coordinate systems, including MGRS, UTM, and USNG. The triangular cut-outs on the military-style coordinate protractor are designed to be used with either a 1:25,000, 1:50,000, 1:100,000, or 1:250,000 scaled map. You can tie a piece of paracord or other string in the center hole to use for accurate measurements with the mil, degree, or back azimuth scales. This military triangle scale protractor is a great addition to any military or Bug Out Bag.
- Military Coordinate Scale Protractor (5” X 5”) Is An Ideal Tool For Military Personnel To Use In Tandem With A Map To Mark Their Location And Destination
- Can Be Used With The Military Grade Reference System (MGRS), Universal Transverse Mercator (UTM), United States National Grid (USNG), And Other Metric Based Coordinate Systems
- Triangular Cut-Outs Are Designed To Be Used With A Map In Scales Of 1:25,000, 1:50,000, 1:100,000, Or 1:250,000
- You Can Tie A Piece Of Paracord Or Other String In The Center Hole To Use For Accurate Mil Or Degree Measurements
- Outer Scale Marked In Mils
- Center Scale Marked In Degrees
- Inner Scale Marked In Back Azimuths